Friday, December 30, 2011

12 Days of Thomson

Well I won the Thomson Contest. Whooo hoo!! Big shout out to all my friends and help I got to win, couldn't have done it without you! Thanks to Thomson for first making Awesome products and also for this contest!

I opted not to get the dress up kit for the X4 stem and just get a seat clamp to finish out my bike. I didn't think I could pull off a red, blue or gold on my Green Niner.

First the cool box of goodness showed up.


And here it is....
Photobucket

I love when you can put a part on the bike and never have to mess with it or worry about it again.

Off with the KCNC clamp...
Photobucket

And on with the new...
Photobucket

And the Trifecta... stem, post, and clamp all now stealthy Thomson!
Photobucket

Thanks Thomson! You do really make GOOD STUFF! I can't wait for the X2 Road dress up kits to become available! I am ready for blue on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment